Old February 16th 05, 07:03 PM
WKR

Default Pittsburgh Communications?

Anyone ever dealt with this company? I think I am being hosed on something I
pre-ordered and payed for already.
They do not answer phones or return calls.

Any help appreciated.

Oh btw,they are in Pitt.PA too.
Wayne

Old February 16th 05, 08:14 PM
cl

You may want to try under "pgh.general" and perhaps "pgh.forsale" - maybe
someone there can help. Just go to the newsgroups list where you found this
and type in pgh. and you should get a few listings. You may get a reply
here, but those will be more localized. "I" am not "from" Pittsburgh but am
familiar with that company. Not enough to know their exact address or
business tactics. I just recall seeing a service truck a few times and
seeing their name in a phone listing.

cl

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1389 – March 26, 2004 Radionews Dx 0 March 27th 04 09:20 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM