Old February 18th 05, 09:10 PM
cl

Default FS Insulators

Anyone using (and need more) or thinking of using - the big brownish colored
insulators like those used on a house? If so, I have a couple sets with the
metal brackets included that I'm looking to get rid of. If interested,
e-mail me. I'm sure someone could use them. I have no need for them. If you
bolt these suckers down to the side of a house or tree, they won't break
anytime soon even with some awfully heavy wire. We're not talking cheap
plastic.

"Shipping is not included" in any price. As to cost, make an offer per set.
Payment via Postal MO or Pay Pal only