RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/64999-fs-marantz-pmd-101-two-speed-cassette-recorder.html)

mike maghakian February 20th 05 02:34 AM

FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder

This is a great "pro" quality recorder that usually goes for $200 to $300.
it would be a great recorder for radio listeners.
you can learn more about it he
http://www.d-mpro.com/users/getdownl...DownloadID=108

the built in mic doesn't seem to do anything but the recordings using the
LINE-IN are great at both speeds !
price is $50 plus $12 for shipping

[email protected] February 20th 05 02:46 AM

I have the PMD201 and it has been a great additon to my
equipment. I bought mine at a surplus auction about 10
years ago and use it daily.
My only complaint is that the pause button does not kill the
motor, andit is only mono. I wish I had a stereo, but beggers
can't be too choosy.
Terry