Old February 20th 05, 02:34 AM
mike maghakian

Default FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder

This is a great "pro" quality recorder that usually goes for $200 to $300.
it would be a great recorder for radio listeners.
you can learn more about it he
http://www.d-mpro.com/users/getdownl...DownloadID=108

the built in mic doesn't seem to do anything but the recordings using the
LINE-IN are great at both speeds !
price is $50 plus $12 for shipping

Old February 20th 05, 02:36 AM
mike maghakian

proper link is:

http://www.d-mpro.com/users/folder.a...8&SubCatID=174

Old February 20th 05, 02:46 AM

I have the PMD201 and it has been a great additon to my
equipment. I bought mine at a surplus auction about 10
years ago and use it daily.
My only complaint is that the pause button does not kill the
motor, andit is only mono. I wish I had a stereo, but beggers
can't be too choosy.
Terry

Help on SSB failure Vinnie S. CB 125 February 20th 05 06:21 AM
FS: Marantz PMD-101 two speed cassette recorder mike maghakian Shortwave 2 February 20th 05 02:46 AM
Different 398 question - Recorder............. GO BEARCATS Shortwave 0 May 15th 04 06:42 AM
Help Wanted - Realistic CTR-75 VOX Recorder Victor Watkins Scanner 2 July 26th 03 07:21 PM