Old February 21st 05, 01:51 PM
Rightrik

Default WTB : Kenwood AT-300 antenna tuner

Hello,
i'd like to buy a well-kept, perfectly-working, not-modified
KENWOOD AT-300 automatic remote antenna tuner.

I am not interested in other models, thank you.

Please send details via email,
please remove the antispam protection from my address.

Thank you,

73 de Riccardo IK5WQO