Old February 21st 05, 03:52 PM
cl

Default FS Crystals and more

FS

I have 3 crystals which came in an envelope marked Bomar Crystal Company,
and labeled for a Bearcat Scanner. I can "not" verify that these are in fact
for a Bearcat - the package was opened. Buy accordingly.........

The frequencies a (2) 155.220, (1) 155.340.

They look to be new, but again, I can't verify this. $3.50 each plus
shipping. Postal MO only.

Have a crap load of other frequencies too, but unsure of type of scanners
they operate in. Some "are" listed for Bearcat, the rest - unsure. They're
all new as well. $3.50 each plus shipping.

Also, 2 - Motorola H.T. Charger units.

Unit 1 - NLN 6604B $8.00
Unit 2 - NLN 7646A $8.00

Both units do show signs of wear, the latter one being more cosmetically
appealing. Both did seem to be working when checked with a VOM. Shipping is
"not" included. Payment via Postal MO only

Have much much more. If in need of anything, please enquire. Trying to clear
out inventory. Many weird parts, etc... on hand. What I do "not" have, H.F.
rigs of any sort, no souped up 10 meter rigs, CBs, Scanners.

Please reply directly.

Thanks for reading.