RadioBanter

-   -   FS: TE SYSTEMS 2252RA Repeater Amp (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/65178-fs-te-systems-2252ra-repeater-amp.html)

AL G. February 22nd 05 12:56 AM

FS: TE SYSTEMS 2252RA Repeater Amp

Bought this unit thinking I would make into linear service for SSB ( too
much work for time available), up to 25w input = 200w + watts output, 13.6
vdc power, dual cooling fans on large heat-sink for CCS use, 5" rack mount,
uses 1 x MRF648 to drive 4 x MRF648 (rated 60w each), works fb on 222.1 mhz
CW, 223.5 FM, would require T-R relay system for non-repeater use. Owner can
remove amp from rack mount and use table top or /Rover. Can adjust drive
power for 'required' output power obviously. Cost new is $750. Want
$375. shipped from WNY. See QST-CQ for TE SYS. ads.