Old February 23rd 05, 05:41 AM
cl

Default FS Mics

Cobra Mics:
1 - 5 pin
1 - 4 pin
1 - Power mic (5 pin I believe). It is brand new, but the connector was
removed.

Realistic Mic:
1 - Brand new Realistic mic

No Brand:
? - No name mics

2 way radio mics:
GEs and others

Taking bids via E-Mail on a Turner mobile power mic - bid will not include
shipping.

All are $10 each plus shipping, "with exception" of the Cobra power mic $20
plus S/H and the Turner Power mic - being sold in separate auction. All are
SOLD AS IS. All are in new, like new, or good condition and should work as
is or at worst - need a connector to suit your radio. E-mail for more
details. Postal MO only.

fs Mics and mic parts cl Swap 0 February 11th 05 06:30 PM
FS Motorola Mics, Heads and other misc. Newcastle2way Swap 0 January 23rd 05 03:58 AM
FS New old stock Shure DTMF backlit Mics Newcastle2way Swap 0 December 12th 04 04:04 AM
Pre Hamfest Sale on my Vintage Mic's K5JOE Swap 0 April 20th 04 11:08 PM
Beyers M69 Dynamic Mics LJL160 Equipment 0 September 3rd 03 02:37 PM