Old February 23rd 05, 11:25 PM
PMR

Default FS: Palstar R30CC and AA30 active antenna, plus RF Systems antenna

This equipment is less than a month old and has less than six hours of use
(I just have too much RF in my location). Perfect condition in every
respect, with original boxes and papers.

The antenna is an RF Systems EMF that I purchased from Universal. Both
Palstar units came directly from Palstar.

Asking $625, plus shipping. Sorry - no trades at this time.