Old February 26th 05, 11:01 PM
KB2VYZ

Default For Sale or Trade

I have the following 2 rigs for sale or trade:
Yaesu FT-2400 2m mobile in great condition, includes whatever came with
it new.....$90
Icom IC 3200A 2m/440 mobile, works great, display bulbs tempermental,
comes with Icom service manual w/schematics (The one in the orange
binder).....$125
What do you have to trade???
Prices do NOT include shipping from 08226
73 de Frank/KB2VYZ

Old February 27th 05, 03:28 AM
Ron

Hi there, my name is Ron, VA3NY and I was wondering if you could give
me more info on the FT2400. Power etc.
Thanks 73's Ron

Old February 27th 05, 03:28 AM
Ron

Old February 27th 05, 03:06 PM
Caveat Lector

http://www.rigpix.com/yaesu/ft2400.htm
Photo and specs there

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

oups.com...

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 08:00 AM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM
FT:GEAR FOR TRADE Bob N2BR Swap 0 September 7th 03 04:33 AM