Old March 6th 05, 05:55 AM
Bill

Default My - ICOM 706MKII - For Sale on ebay

Hi,

I have listed my ICOM 706MKII on ebay.

The rig is in excellent condition and comes in the original box will
the mic, power cable, mobile bracket, owners manual and quick start
card, etc.

To see pictures click on this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

If the link does not work for you just go to http://ebay.com and do a
search for: 706MKII

This item ends TODAY Sunday March 6th. It also has a BUY-IT-NOW
price.

Thanks,

Bill
Old March 6th 05, 08:59 AM

On 5 Mar 2005 21:55:54 -0800, (Bill) wrote:

Hi,

I have listed my ICOM 706MKII on ebay.

The rig is in excellent condition and comes in the original box will
the mic, power cable, mobile bracket, owners manual and quick start
card, etc.

To see pictures click on this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

If the link does not work for you just go to http://ebay.com and do a
search for: 706MKII

This item ends TODAY Sunday March 6th. It also has a BUY-IT-NOW
price.

Thanks,

Bill

I don't see the mobile mount remote operation cable. It's not pictured
or listed..

Old March 6th 05, 08:46 PM
Panzer240

DLD wrote in :

What kind of auction is that???

It would appear the gentleman wants $575.00 for the item. You could bid
higher

--
Panzer

Old March 6th 05, 10:30 PM
Evan Platt

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:20:50 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Stop whining, 'tard boy... you're an embarrassment.

And you're a dolt.

Please look up the definition of whine.

And get a new insult. 'Tard boy' became stale around the same time you
last had a girlfriend.
Old March 7th 05, 12:57 AM
dxAce

wrote:

Stop whining, 'tard boy... you're an embarrassment.

And you're a dolt.

Please look up the definition of whine.

And get a new insult. 'Tard boy' became stale around the same time you
last had a girlfriend.

Was that last night? Darn...

Go tote it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 7th 05, 01:21 AM
Evan Platt

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:57:57 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

Was that last night? Darn...

No, sorry. The metal plate in your head must be acting up again.

Go tote it, 'tard boy.

I'm curious, being mentally disabled, do you get a special parking
sticker, or do you have to park in the normal spots like the rest of
us?
Old March 7th 05, 01:39 AM
Mike Burch

Do you know what a Jewish womans favorite wine is? "I wanna go to
Miami" :-).
Mike K8MB

dxAce wrote:

Evan Platt wrote:

On 5 Mar 2005 21:55:54 -0800, (Bill) wrote:

Hi,

I have listed my ICOM 706MKII on ebay.

Please use FA: .