Old March 6th 05, 06:26 AM
cl

Default FS

FS

1- JB-KNB-7 12.5VDC@700mAh Battery Pack. This battery is new - never been
charged/used. It is surplus inventory. Retail of this battery lists in some
books for $81.00 and lists "only" for the Kenwood TK 240/340 radios. I have
forgotten just what type of radio this was originally ordered for. I'm
hoping my lists are accurate. Selling with "no" warranty - as is - non
returnable - for $45.00 "shipped." You should have "no" problems with this
battery pack.

1 - Archer 6 position Antenna Selector. Needs new switch, "2" of the
terminals aren't working - actually, the strips for them got broken off. $3
plus shipping.

1 - Wall mount - Weather proof box with a method for locking. Good for UHF
repeater of sub compact nature, or some other radio project or perhaps
packet or some other system. $25 plus shipping. Has some weight to it.

? - Miscellaneous Mobile CBs. Mostly 40 channel, perhaps one or two 23
channel radios stuck in there. Price varies per radio. E-mail for details
and model. Shipping not included.

1 - Computer Break out box with a batch of jumper wires. In pretty good
shape with a hard shell case. $20.00 plus shipping.

? - Crystal Heaters. Work on 6 or 12 vdc with a wiring diagram on the case.
Worked when last checked. Fit most size crystals. $5 each + shipping

1 - Universal mounting bracket kit. NOS - $3....... + shipping.

? - sets of universal mounting brackets - NEW - $2.50 per set + shipping.

1 - Alinco Wall Adapter. Was from a DJ 120 T, not sure what others it may
work on. $5 + shipping

1 - Alinco Speaker mic. Was working when last used. $10 + shipping

2 - older Motorola H.T. Chargers. Worked when tested. $7.50 each plus
shipping

? - RCA Channel Elements. Most are low band 46 MHz, some are VHF 155 range,
some 160s range. A couple are in 450s.
$3.50 each + shipping

? - Motorola Micor Channel Elements - $5 each - buy 3 or more, $3.50 each
plus shipping.

? - Misc. Scanner Crystals. NOS - Unsure which models these work in. $3 each
+ shipping.

1 - old "Edison" amplifier. Have no clue where this came from or out of. Not
sure if it works, appears complete. $5 plus shipping.

1 - Turntable workings. The wooden base is no more. Was last used at a sock
hop in 60s and then stored. The amp for it was sold moons ago. This is an
oldie, perhaps a replacement for an antique unit? $10 plus shipping. Has
some weight to it.

? - Micor Repeater Station - interconnect cables. Connectors may need
cleaned up a bit. $2.50 each plus shipping.

? - Misc. Tubes. Many NOS but boxes long since rotted. $3.25 for small ones.
Special purpose tubes up to $15. each
Shipping extra.

? - Misc. Electronics components and other parts. Many are RS oldies - parts
no longer sold by them. Many in packaging.
Prices range from $1. to $3 per piece plus shipping.

? - Tire Crayons. I say this because they are like those used in garages to
mark tires. Maybe other uses, I don't know. II have three boxes of them. .75
each. A whole box $5 plus shipping.

? - Misc. Older Motorola Channel Elements. $2.50 each plus shipping.

? - Misc. Older Motorola Time out timers, PL reeds $1.75 each plus shipping.

1 - Project box, from an older FSM meter. Could have various uses. $5 plus
shipping

1 - Project box - from old Computer type equipment. Has front panel which
was clear for Digital Display. Perhaps use for home made Freq. Counter or
some such item with a display. $5 plus shipping

? - Misc. Cell phone car and DC wall adaptors. $3 each plus shipping

1 - TXBAT081 Battery Pack for a Kyocera Cell Phone. This pack was bought
about a month ago. The phone was crushed by accident not long after. The
battery is still like new - escaped harm. $25. Normally sells for about $50.
If you could use a spare, here ya go. Shipping is extra.

Many more items for sale. Inventory clearance. Most being sold cheap. Will
negotiate on some items if need be to sell. Need to clear it out
asap......... E-mail for more info, include wants if in need... if I have
it, I'll tell you and give a price. No "Ham" rigs of any sort for sale.

If not mentioned above, shipping is extra. Payment via Postal MO. ALL ITEMS
AS IS - NOT RETURNABLE.

cl