Old March 6th 05, 07:07 AM
cl

Default FS-2

FS

3 - TK-1 Matching transformers for use with Public Address systems, etc.
Perhaps use when hooking up your PA system for Hamfest, etc. These are made
by Atlas Sound Division. They are brand new in the box. NOS - There is some
weight to these. $10 each plus shipping.

3 - Mobile CB Antennas. USED - 1 is center loaded - magnet mount, one is the
traditional trunk lip base loaded. The third looks like a "Cellular" look
alike antenna. I believe it is a "CB" antenna, but I could be wrong. Maybe
cut them down for 10 meters or other band. $7.50 each plus shipping

? - Resistor packs with "a"' transistor in it. I'm unsure of the transistor
number, but it appears to be perhaps a 2n3055 or the like. These were HP
replacement part packs. .25 each plus shipping.

? - PA system, Intercom system, older Stereo, Clock Radio schematics. $3
each. Buy up to 10, $2.50 each. Buy 11 or more, $2 each. Subject to models
and quantity on hand.

Shipping is extra. Payment is via Postal MO. All items non returnable.

? signifies unknown quantity of item

E-Mail for more info..