Old March 9th 05, 05:15 AM
Carolina Radio

Default FS: Motorola Programming Laptop

Tired of trying to use your older software on those new Windows XP, USB
and fast computers?
This laptop is speedy enough to play on the net and run most
applications yet compatable with you older Motorola Software. Have
those "Error 2003" With you Maxtrac program? Solve it right here.

Available:

Toshiba 2505CDS Laptop

233 Mhz Intel Pentium Processor
32 Mb RAM
2.1Gb Hard Drive
2 PCMCIA Card Slots
Li-Ion Battery (working)
Built in 20X CD ROM
Built in 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
S Video Video out
Yamaha Stereo Sound
USB Port
9 Pin Com Port
15 Pin RGB Video port
Infrared Port
7 Lbs.
Windows 98 Operating System
12.1 Color Bright Display
Power Supply

This laptop is also loaded with the following softwa

Windows 98 Operating System

Internet Explorer Ver 6.0

Microsoft Office (which includes):Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access,
Microsoft Binder, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word

Microsoft Works 2000

Microsoft Outlook Express

Quicken Home & Office 2005

AND MUCH MORE for you "Programmers"!!!
EMAIL ME for a more complete list!!!

I have a TWO of these units and each has a working battery (I've worked
on
it without the Power Supply but I haven't timed the length)

$179.00 SHIPPED in the US!