Old March 31st 05, 07:37 AM
Eugene Rippen

Default WTB: Case for Heathkit AT-1 transmitter

That's it. I need a case for an Heathkit AT-1 transmitter.
It has a good front panel.
The rest of the case is all beat up, intentionally I presume.
I got it out of the trash.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS
105 Donnington
Auburn, CA 95603

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
For Sale: 2 Watt FM Stereo Broadcast LCD Digital PLL Transmitter righteous-jude Scanner 0 November 10th 04 09:54 AM
Mobile Ant L match ? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 14 January 20th 04 05:08 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM