Old April 2nd 05, 04:41 AM
wb5cys

Default Trade For Ham Gear - Reducing Gun Collection

I am reducing my gun collection a bit and have a few pieces I would like to
trade for ham gear.

Here's the particulars:
1) Colt Commander - .45 ACP, stainless steel, excellent condition in my
opinion one of the finest 1911A1 pistols ever made.
2) Makarov - .9 mm MAK semi-auto pistol, Bulgarian made, superb condition,
very little if any use.
3) Winchester Model 12 Shotgun - 12 ga., manufactured in 1960, just a
beautiful shotgun.
4) Stevens Model 311 side by side dbl bbl shotgun - 12 ga., manufactured by
Savage Arms, very fine firearm and great fun to shoot.
5) SKS - collectible condition, made in Russia 1952 at Tula arsenal - note
not Chinese or Yugo, this is a beautiful Russian example of this historic
gun, very best workmanship and quality.

Please let me know if you have any interest. I am looking mainly for an HF
transceiver and/or other HF gear.

reply to