Old April 2nd 05, 05:28 PM
Dan

Default For Sale: RS DX 398, RS DX 399

Too many radios and not enough room for all of them. For sale is a
Radio Shack DX 398 and Radio Shack DX 399. I would like to sell both
radios as a package but will sell them seperately.

Radio Shack DX 398- The Radio Shack DX 398 is in excellent condition
except for some blemishes on the display window. The blemishes don't
interfere with the view of the dsplay. The DX 398 has 306 memories, 261
Short Wave Frequencies on 29 separate pages. Each SW page can be given
a name. Two AM and FM pages. Each AM and FM page contains 9 memories so
there are 18 AM and 18 FM memories. Each station on the AM and FM pages
can be given a name. FM has full RDS reception which displays FM
station call letters and correct time for any FM station transmitting
an RDS signal. This radio has the Kiwa wide filter installed for
increased selectivity. Radio has slectable USB and LSB and a wide and
narrow filter. Radio comes in original box with carrying case, manual,
and Radio Shack AC adapter. This is one of the good DX 398's -
excellent SW sensitivity using the whip antenna and also good battery
life.

Radio Shack DX 399- The Radio Shack DX 399 is in excellent condition.
18 SW, AM, and FM memories. Comes in original box with manual,
carryinig case and AC adapter.

I am asking $155 for both radios + $15 UPS ground shipping within the
continental US, total $170. Seperately I'm asking $125 for the DX 398
and $40 for the DX 399. I can supply a digital picture of the radios.