Old April 3rd 05, 02:00 AM
Bob Miller

Default Rubbermaid Storage Boxes -- Any for Sale ??

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:33:47 -0500, "James"
wrote:

I loved the storage boxes made by Rubbermaid up until about four years ago.
These were sturdy boxes, and most of them had latches on the top lids. Some
lids were completely removable, and some were hinged, but all were equipped
with latches.

One of the Rubbermaid boxes that I liked a lot was the
Totelocker # 2156. Another one was the # 4151 Latch Tote. There were
others that I would also like to buy used.

The Rubbermaid boxes sold now are paper thin, and without latches. They
are unsuitable for my purposes.

If anyone on these lists to which this request is sent have any of these
boxes, I would like to see if we could agree on a purchase.

Please reply to me off list, at my email address below.

Thank you very much !!

--James--

I like the Rubbermaid Roughnecks at Target.

bob
k5qwg

Old April 3rd 05, 02:19 AM
James

I will have to look at these at Target. The last ones I saw there looked
like they were made of toilet tissue.

--James--