Old April 4th 05, 03:52 AM
cl

Default FS Batteries

Batteries here. Special offer...........

Buy two - second is 1/2 price. Buy three or more, get free shipping AND the
subsequent batteries 2nd, third and so on -also 1/2 price. Great way to
power up a fleet of radios, pagers, cell phones or other equipment we carry
batteries for.

All are brand new, complete with "factory" warranty...

Reply direct with battery type or device it is to be used in. Quick replies.
Payments by Pay Pal or Postal MOs only.
Impeccable feed back on E-Bay - clean selling record.

Remove NS to avoid spam filter.

Thanks for reading.......

cl

Old April 4th 05, 02:48 PM
Caveat Lector

"cl" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Batteries here. Special offer...........

Buy two - second is 1/2 price. Buy three or more, get free shipping AND
the subsequent batteries 2nd, third and so on -also 1/2 price. Great way
to power up a fleet of radios, pagers, cell phones or other equipment we
carry batteries for.

All are brand new, complete with "factory" warranty...

Reply direct with battery type or device it is to be used in. Quick
replies. Payments by Pay Pal or Postal MOs only.
Impeccable feed back on E-Bay - clean selling record.

Remove NS to avoid spam filter.

Thanks for reading.......

cl

It would help if you would list the size (AA, etc) type - Alkaline, NiCad,
NiMh, lithium etc. and brand of these specials. Also the price

Another CL

Old April 5th 05, 04:12 AM
cl

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message

"cl" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Batteries here. Special offer...........

Buy two - second is 1/2 price. Buy three or more, get free shipping AND
the subsequent batteries 2nd, third and so on -also 1/2 price. Great way
to power up a fleet of radios, pagers, cell phones or other equipment we
carry batteries for.

All are brand new, complete with "factory" warranty...

Reply direct with battery type or device it is to be used in. Quick
replies. Payments by Pay Pal or Postal MOs only.
Impeccable feed back on E-Bay - clean selling record.

Remove NS to avoid spam filter.

Thanks for reading.......

cl

It would help if you would list the size (AA, etc) type - Alkaline, NiCad,
NiMh, lithium etc. and brand of these specials. Also the price

Another CL

I am not trying to elude the questions in my answer, but - here goes........

1. No "alkaline types" are being sold/offered - at least that wasn't my
intention. I don't even handle them for the most part.

2. Makes are dependent on what is available. For example, for 2 way radio
portables, for some models I can get anywhere from 1 to 3 or more brands.

3. Many are Nicad, some are NiMh, some are Lithium, etc. Depends on purpose
and so on. Many different current and voltage ratings are available also -
dependent on the make/model of unit and brand of battery available for it.

4. Price? With all the batteries/packs I am looking at, there is no way in
hell I could give "all" prices here.

5. I carry batteries/battery packs for example - 2 way portables, pagers,
cell phones. Surely - you can deduce from that - sizes. As an example, some
pagers use AAA, some use others.

The best thing I can tell anyone looking for a battery or pack is, e-mail me
with the make/model. I'll give you the prices and so on of those batteries I
carry for that particular unit, then you can decide which battery - if more
than one is available - will suit your needs, and we can go from there as to
ordering and any discounts as may be offered based on the ad.

If you don't want to buy once you hear the price and so on, that is up to
you. I can't force anyone to buy anything nor am I trying. I am offering a
product, I'm just advertising the special. I can and will get more specific
per customer if/when contacted. If you need batteries, whether you buy them
from me, Radio Shack, AES, Wal-Mart, whoever, sooner or later - you will buy
them. I appreciate all my current customers and always welcome more, but I
understand too when they shop around. That is their right to do so. I do it
myself when in need of items.

cl