Old April 16th 05, 06:41 AM

Default WTB: "Tailtwister" Rotator Control Box

Wanted: Hy-Gain/Telix "Tailtwister" Antenna Rotator Control Box (only
the control box, not the actual motor/rotator unit). I just picked up a
brand-new Tailtwister rotator at an estate sale, but it was missing the
control box. If I can't find an actual Tailtwister control box, one
from a Ham II, Ham III or Ham IV will work. I know the usual used
rotator and repair places have them, but they want way more than I paid
for the rotator itself.
Thanks, Larry

Old April 16th 05, 06:29 PM

Yes, but again, they want more than the Rotator itself cost.
LJ

Old April 16th 05, 06:41 PM
gb

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wanted: Hy-Gain/Telix "Tailtwister" Antenna Rotator Control Box (only
the control box, not the actual motor/rotator unit). I just picked up a
brand-new Tailtwister rotator at an estate sale, but it was missing the
control box. If I can't find an actual Tailtwister control box, one
from a Ham II, Ham III or Ham IV will work. I know the usual used
rotator and repair places have them, but they want way more than I paid
for the rotator itself.
Thanks, Larry

A variety of HyGain/CDE/Telex/MFJ control boxes for the Ham series of
rotators regularly appear on eBay -
at reasonable prices (takes a bit of patience) - if you want "off the
shelf" - you know that price.

eBay item number: 5766576062
QTH.COM classified listing #461370 .. $50 from K6ILG

w9gb

WTB: "Tailtwister" Rotator Control Box [email protected] Boatanchors 3 April 16th 05 06:41 PM
FS: Tailtwister Rotator Doc Swap 0 September 10th 04 05:12 AM
FS - Hy-Gain/Telex T2X Tailtwister Rotor/Controller Greg Clark Swap 0 December 31st 03 07:48 PM