RadioBanter

-   -   Patcomm PC-500 question (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/69120-patcomm-pc-500-question.html)

darrell huth April 17th 05 04:06 PM

Patcomm PC-500 question

Just got a PC-500, and it won't receive...TX is ok....Since Patcomm is out
of buisness now, I was hoping someone may have a schematic, or at least a
block diagram so I can try to repair the problem.......Any help would be
great!.........Thanks, Darrell

G8HVY May 26th 11 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrell huth (Post 280971)
Just got a PC-500, and it won't receive...TX is ok....Since Patcomm is out
of buisness now, I was hoping someone may have a schematic, or at least a
block diagram so I can try to repair the problem.......Any help would be
great!.........Thanks, Darrell

Hi Darrell
Mods.dk list the circuit diagram for this model.

GL Graham.