Old April 17th 05, 04:06 PM
darrell huth

Default Patcomm PC-500 question

Just got a PC-500, and it won't receive...TX is ok....Since Patcomm is out
of buisness now, I was hoping someone may have a schematic, or at least a
block diagram so I can try to repair the problem.......Any help would be
great!.........Thanks, Darrell

Old May 26th 11, 10:52 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell huth View Post
Just got a PC-500, and it won't receive...TX is ok....Since Patcomm is out
of buisness now, I was hoping someone may have a schematic, or at least a
block diagram so I can try to repair the problem.......Any help would be
great!.........Thanks, Darrell
Hi Darrell
Mods.dk list the circuit diagram for this model.

GL Graham.

The FAQ (Well, Question 1, at least) Airy R.Bean Homebrew 20 February 22nd 05 07:04 PM
Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM