Old May 3rd 05, 01:43 PM
jerry franks

Default FS: Toshiba Tecra 740 CDT laptop $100 shipped

Toshiba Tecra, 166 Mhz Pentium, 32 Meg RAM, 2.5 Gig HD, swappable CD ROM
& Floppy drive, IBM 56K PCMCIA modem, Win 98, Nice carrying case.
Battery is not up to par but works fine on the AC supply.
I've been using it for Slow Scan and PSK. Works great but I got a newer
one. I can take Paypal.