Old May 4th 05, 12:10 PM
Michael Crestohl

Default FS: Late Model Icom IC-735 Transceiver & PS 55 AC Supply

This is a very late production ICOM IC-735 Transceiver. The IC-735 is
probably one of the finest ICOM HF radios ever built for the price.
It features passband tuning and a notch filter that are very
effective. Only the earliest and latest production units had both
these features. The middle years production did not have these due to
patent problems I believe. It has been my backup rig since I bought
it new about eight years ago. I had planned on running it as a mobile
rig but I never got around to installing it.

The radio is a very late production unit. The 735 was in production
for about ten years which is a very long time for a "current"
production radio. It has the new-style "lollypop" logo and is in very
clean condition. I'd say cosmetically it is a 10/10! It works
perfectly and I have never experienced any problems with it
whatsoever. I also have the PS-55 AC power supply which is clean but
is not as immaculate as the IC-735.

Includes microphone, power cable, original box and manual.

I am asking $500.00 for the IC-735 or $650.00 for the package plus
shipping.

If interested please reply by e-mail.

Michael Crestohl, W1RC
w1rc_at_verizon.net
Old May 10th 05, 03:22 AM
Bob Miller

On Wed, 04 May 2005 11:10:32 GMT, Michael Crestohl
wrote:

This is a very late production ICOM IC-735 Transceiver. The IC-735 is
probably one of the finest ICOM HF radios ever built for the price.
It features passband tuning and a notch filter that are very
effective. Only the earliest and latest production units had both
these features. The middle years production did not have these due to
patent problems I believe.

That's incorrect. You're confusing the 735 with another model that had
a passband tuning patent problem.

bob
k5qwg