Old May 5th 05, 06:31 AM
Steve Uhrig

Default Motorola Securenet stuff & Saber chargers FS

"Rolling Camera Eyeballs Danger"
Hi all,

Have available Motorola Securenet equip:

1 each 3011CX keyloader
1 each 3011DX keyloader

in excellent condition.

A few keyloader to Saber/SysSaber cables in new condition.

Keyloader to Spectra cable adapter dongle.

Keyloader to EXPO cable, which also will work on the Saber series with
the Hirose connector which is part of it.

Also have multiple Saber single rapid chargers in exc+ condition, a
new in box single Saber rapid charger, and a new in box Saber rack
charger.

Will ship anywhere and can take credit cards.

Holler with items you can use and I'll make you a fair price.

Regards .... Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"