Old May 12th 05, 06:38 PM
EmergencyIan

Default Wanted: Motorola HT-220 Slimline Leather case with cover and..........

Hi all,

I'm looking for a vintage Motorola HT-220 Slimline leather case with
cover (the cover that fits over the face of the radio...it's got the
holes punched in it and snaps down). I'd like one with a strap on it
too, if possible.

The one other item I'm looking for is a HT-220 collapsible antenna.

I'd like both items in good used condition with no broken or missing
parts/pieces.

If anyone out there has any of these items to offer for sale, please
contact me. You can write me at:

Old May 12th 05, 06:48 PM
EmergencyIan

By the way, thanks to anyone who can help me out with this. I really
appreciate.

It doesn't look like they can put an email address on here if there
are no seperations in it. So, here it is again (seperated). Just
remember that if you email me don't put any spaces in the email
address.

ian logsdon @ aol . com

Thanks again!

Regards,
Emergencyian

Old May 13th 05, 04:34 AM
Steve Uhrig

On 12 May 2005 10:38:35 -0700, "EmergencyIan"
wrote:

I'm looking for a vintage Motorola HT-220 Slimline leather case with
cover (the cover that fits over the face of the radio...it's got the
holes punched in it and snaps down). I'd like one with a strap on it
too, if possible.

The one other item I'm looking for is a HT-220 collapsible antenna.

Try good ol' Bob he

http://www.theportableclinic.com/

He was doing HT220 work in the early 1970s and still works miracles
with the things. He has a healthy supply of parts and is the most
knowledgeable man on HT-220s I've ever met.

Regards ... Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"