Old May 28th 05, 09:14 AM
Lou

Default FS CBs and more

FS

1 - Cobra 139 XLR Base AM-SSB CB, with box, stock mic and I believe - the
papers too. Was said to be working ok. Owned by an elderly lady - clearing
out. $50.

1 - TRC 449 40 Channel SSB CB - in reasonable condition, seems to be
working. $20

1 - Courier Classic PLL 40 - chrome case, has built in AC supply. I don't
have an AC cord for it at moment, will "try" to find one - but most any
shaver type should work. The set is in decent shape and does or did work
when last checked - except for PA, which doesn't seem to be hooked up via
any function switch. According to the SAMS manual, they showed the PA not
used in all models. This set is "mobile" sized and could make for a good
mobile/base radio to take from car to house OR camper. $20.

1 - Realistic CB - Telephone handset type - AM - 40 channel (I believe). It
is in my shop - out of sight as of this writing. It does or did work when
last checked. $25

1 - Turner mobile power mic. Needs battery. It worked when pulled from
service. No way to test now. $20.

2 - Astatic Lollipop style mics. In good physical shape. Was said to be
working ok. Came from the elderly lady's house as mentioned above. $45 each.

1 - Cobra Power Mic - Never used on any radio, but the connector was changed
for someone who was "supposed" to buy it and didn't. The original 5 pin
connector will be on it or included for application. $18.

(?) quantity of Cobra stock mics - 4 and 5 pin. Appearing in good condition.
$7.50 each.

(?) quantity of Realistic stock mics - din plugs or whatever may be on
them - $7.50 each.

(?) quantity of 2 Way Radio mics. Can be used for CB or Ham if desired. All
are pulls from service. $2.50 each.

(?) quantity of parts for MT500 Speaker mic repairs. There may even be a
complete mic or two. Mics will be $7.50 each, parts - $1 to $3 each.

(?) quantity of Micor PL Reeds, Mintor II Tone Reeds, RCA Tone Reeds. $1 to
$12 each.

2 or 3 Crystal ovens. These are 6 or 12 VDC depending on hook up - new, and
did work when tested. Inquire as to size for your crystal. $5 each.
Other CBs available also.. No other SSB units available. Prices are $15 or
so depending on model, etc. Have also components (new in package), tubes,
batteries, some antennas for CB/Ham and 2 way radio. Coax, Hardline, etc.

I can bench test the CBs for basic operation before shipping, mics I can
give a quick look at. I am not going to hook them up to sets to try them.
ALL items are sold AS IS - USED OR NOS unless the item is bought "new" -
such as the Batteries, antennas, coax, hardline, etc. Those will come with
manufacturer's warranty. Any questions as to new/used/warranty or as is, ask
"before" buying. Shipping is NOT included. Payments are via Pay Pal or
Postal MO only.

Also have some surplus - including pulls - of Motorola parts, Micor in
particular, as well as other parts. Have some old weird stuff too. If
looking for anything, ask.... I may have it. I do NOT have any HAM equipment
such as radios - at the moment. I do buy outs of business and Hams/CBers,
never know what I may end up with from time to time. Keep me in mind for
future needs if none immediately.

E-mail me at All e-mails answered promptly.

Sorry for spam catcher address, but personal box is no longer being offered
for just that reason. My E-Bay id is ffsta1713SO if you care to check my
profile as to honesty. Some folks in here have dealt with me as well. Was
having computer problems, no pics available at moment, am working on it.
Hope to have that issue resolved by end of weekend. If interested in any
items, ask, maybe I can get a pic to you.