Old June 14th 05, 10:27 PM

Default FS: 4 Matched Pairs National 6CA7 / EL34 Output Tubes Ex!!!

FS: 4 Matched Pairs National 6CA7 / EL34 Output Tubes Ex!!!

I have 4 matched pairs of National 6CA7/EL34 tubes (8 tubes total), all
made in Germany and in original boxes. Slightly used but in like new
condition.. all tested today, 6/14/05, on a Precision model 660 tester.
All 8 tubes test between 117 - 119, on a 120 max scale. Can send pics
if needed. Will sell in matched pairs only. Asking $100 OBO per pair,
plus USPS Parcel Post shipping from zip 27517. Reasonable offers
considered. These output tubes are used in vintage Dynaco tube amps,
and other audio equip. Must be prepaid via MO, Cashiers Ck or PayPal.
Please check out my excellent feedback under Ebay member 1unc. Email
offers if ineterested.. thanks!