Old June 30th 05, 07:27 PM

Default F.A. SOUND OFF ETG6110 6-Head Strobe Power Supplys- NEW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

This supply has 6 outlets and rated at 100 watts. 28 flash patterns.
We have two identical units. This auction is per unit.

We have had folks use these to put strobes on towers and other
equipment.

This is the same unit used on most police cars, ambulances and fire
trucks. Sound Off is a quality choice for professional public safety.
This sells new for $250.00 from discounters and lists for $630.00.

10-30 Volt Operation
Selectable Switching
InterCycle™ Mode
High output power/high flash intensity

This auction is the power supply only. These units were purchases
BRAND NEW and never installed. This is a no reserve auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT