Old July 1st 05, 06:31 AM
clfe

Default FS Tuner Mobile Mic

FS - Turner M+2/U mobile (power) microphone. $15.00

Seems to be in reasonably good condition given it's age. It hasn't been
tested - sold AS IS. Requires a 7 volt battery to operate. I've modified
similar mics in the past to work with other batteries. Shipping is extra.
More details or pictures available on request. Payment can be made via
Paypal or Postal MO. No personal checks accepted. Item will ship within
24-48 hours after payment received - depending on day of week or holidays.
This is "not" an auction, I am using the "bid" mail box for sales of used
equipment. First come - first served. Item not considered sold until paid
for.

For more info -

To purchase -

Vist the web site at
www.clfurent.com

Other items soon to come

Old July 1st 05, 08:19 AM
clfe

"clfe" wrote in message
.verio.net...
FS - Turner M+2/U mobile (power) microphone. $15.00

Seems to be in reasonably good condition given it's age. It hasn't been
tested - sold AS IS. Requires a 7 volt battery to operate. I've modified
similar mics in the past to work with other batteries. Shipping is extra.
More details or pictures available on request. Payment can be made via
Paypal or Postal MO. No personal checks accepted. Item will ship within
24-48 hours after payment received - depending on day of week or holidays.
This is "not" an auction, I am using the "bid" mail box for sales of used
equipment. First come - first served. Item not considered sold until paid
for.

For more info -

To purchase -

Vist the web site at
www.clfurent.com

Other items soon to come

I made the correction where it should have been.....