Old July 31st 05, 11:39 AM
Pat Cox

dxAce is N8KDV according to my records. Hi Steve. pcox

Bill Turner wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... whine some more you stupid 'tard. Most
folks don't use RTTY... and most folks are gonna check or know the
specs on an amp before they purchase.

Calm down and take your meds.

dxAce
Michgan
USA

"dxAce"... yeah, right. Bet you don't even have a license. A great CB
handle, though.

Bill, W6WRT

Old July 31st 05, 02:04 PM
dxAce

Pat Cox wrote:

dxAce is N8KDV according to my records. Hi Steve. pcox

How ya doing?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 31st 05, 04:12 PM
John Haberkern

and all I wanted to do is try and sell an amplifier. John

"Woody" wrote in message
ROTFL... and the anon goes down.....

rb

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

You just bet wrong.

Wish to try again?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I had forgotten about RTTY not being allowed on 11 meters. Sorry 'bout
that.

Bill, W6WRT

Old July 31st 05, 08:19 PM
Woody

And all ya needs to do is ignore people that don't matter, [like myself, for
instance] and all the other idiots that aren't offering you money for your
item. Best place to go is yahoogroups.com and find ham4sale, RING! Trading
Station or eham.net and similar places that are moderated and monitored.
Unmoderated groups like this one aren't really for selling; they're just a
place for the low-brows to gather and grunt at each other.

These groups have pretty much turned into a sewer, but if ya have a sense of
humor and find idiots entertaining, this is one of the places to hang out.
There seems to be a never-ending supply of mindless entertainment! And it's
better than reality TV, 'cuz you know there are no actors, just real-live
idiots out there somewhere, actually posting all this crap. LOL...
rb