Old August 7th 05, 11:15 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS Lots of OLD CALLBOOKS

FOR SALE: RADIO AMATEUR CALLBOOK MAGAZINES

These callbooks are in good to very good condition for their age; the covers
are somewhat worn and there is some yellowing of pages, and a musty ordor.
There are no torn or missing pages unless noted below. The 1947 through
1959 callbooks contain foreign Amateur Radio Callsigns, and US. The 1961
through 1968 callbooks contain US and US possessions Amateur Radio
Callsigns. Prices include mailing "media mail" to US addresses. Please ask
for shipping cost if mailed outside of US. Prices a 1940's - $35.00
each; 1950's - $30.00 each; and 1960's - $25.00 each. I accept payment via
PayPal or Money order.

Summer 1947

Winter 1948-49

Fall 1949

Summer 1950

Spring 1952

Fall 1955

Summer 1959

Fall 1959 - front cover is coming loose but can be reinforced with clear
tape.

Fall 1961

Spring 1962

Winter 1963-64 - front and back covers have some tears

Spring 1966

Winter 1966-67

Winter 1967-68 - very slight water damage to front cover and first few pages
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake Photo
Galleries and my Hallicrafters Virtual Museum
at http://hug-a-bug.com/