Old August 15th 05, 01:55 PM
Scan Da Bands

what else ya got besides the two ways?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:41:07 -0500, "AlphaOne"
wrote:

I would like to trade some commerical two way radio gear for fairly recent
laptop. I have about a dozen uhf GE Monogram portables, 16 channelm 5watts
with desktop rapid chargers. Also have two Vertex 210a, 16 channel, 5watts.
If you need a uhf mobile I have a Kenwood tk805 16 channel, 25 watts. All of
these units will operate on 440 ham band. Any brand of laptop will do as
long as it will run XP, has cdrom, sound and usb port. If interested in some
kind of swap, sent me an email....

Old August 16th 05, 10:41 AM
AlphaOne

Default Trade for laptop

I would like to trade some commerical two way radio gear for fairly recent
laptop. I have about a dozen uhf GE Monogram portables, 16 channelm 5watts
with desktop rapid chargers. Also have two Vertex 210a, 16 channel, 5watts.
If you need a uhf mobile I have a Kenwood tk805 16 channel, 25 watts. All of
these units will operate on 440 ham band. Any brand of laptop will do as
long as it will run XP, has cdrom, sound and usb port. If interested in some
kind of swap, sent me an email....

Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
FS or TRADE AL Scanner 0 February 11th 04 08:00 AM
Trade my Floor model electric drill press for radio gear! W8KZW Swap 0 September 26th 03 03:32 PM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM
FT:GEAR FOR TRADE Bob N2BR Swap 0 September 7th 03 04:33 AM