Old August 22nd 05, 10:30 PM
phantom

Default A Shining Example

Here an example of what not to do to your fellow man and station owners....

Quote:
Hi Maurice,

Thanks for not sending my stuff.

Hope you feel good about yourself now, ripping off a fellow station and one
that has to just scrape by to stay on the air.

And for not answering emails or returning phone calls.

You know what, think about Karma, what goes around comes around. Somewhere
down the line you'll get yours and it will be ten fold of what you give out.

I save all emails and have a very long memory.

Just keep all this in mind, while enjoying your stolen Tuner.

Thanks,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Robert C.
http://www.freecycle.org
I am, always looking for

Trains, HO, O, S, OO, G, N Scale, Lionel, and other brands
and related paraphernalia(buildings, scenery, track, etc)

Old August 22nd 05, 11:43 PM
Bill Turner

phantom wrote:

Here an example of what not to do to your fellow man and station
owners....

Do you mean the ripping off or the whining about it?
Old August 23rd 05, 12:40 PM
Woody

I think he means crooks and anon morons aren't worth much, beyond
fertilizer.

rb

Old August 24th 05, 06:22 AM
Paul Keenleyside

"Woody" wrote in message
I think he means crooks and anon morons aren't worth much, beyond
fertilizer.

Same could be said about politicans.

Old August 24th 05, 01:10 PM
Ken Bessler

"Paul Keenleyside" wrote in message

"Woody" wrote in message
I think he means crooks and anon morons aren't worth much, beyond
fertilizer.

Same could be said about politicans.

Politicians are just like diapers - both need to be
changed frequently and for the same reason....
--
73 de Ken KGØWX - Flying Pigs #-1055
Elecraft K2 #4913

Old August 25th 05, 12:43 AM
JOE

Politicians are just like diapers - both need to be
changed frequently and for the same reason....

Gawl... stunningingly original