Old August 27th 05, 07:56 PM
Penske PC27B

Default FS: Diamond X510MA Dual band base antenna. (used)

1-DiamondX510MA (UHF connector)

The Diamond X510NA was designed for strength and performance and is
pre-tuned to achieve maximum gain in both the 2m and 70cm amateur bands.
(2m: 3 x 5/8 and 70cm: 8 x 5/8). It has a 3 section fiberglass radome with
overlapping outer shells for added strength. It comes with stainless steel
mounting hardware and radials and strong-waterproof joint couplings.

X510NA Specifications
Frequency: 2M/70CM (144-148 and 440-450 MHz)
Gain: 8.3/11.7 dB
Power: 200 watts
Connector: N
Height: 17.2 feet
Weight: 5 Lbs.
Wind Rating: 90 MPH
We also carry the Diamond X510M which is the same antenna, but with an UHF
(SO239) connector instead of an N connector.

Universal Radio price $188.95.00 new.

$115.00 for pickup or meeting in Se, Pa. only.

Old August 28th 05, 09:44 PM
Penske PC27B

Antenna is sold, thanks!!