Old September 16th 05, 03:26 AM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default FS HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF Receiver

For Sale: HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF receiver

This unit has the high stability oscillator and is excellent condition.
No dents, no scratches, and no dust inside whatsoever. I believe it was
rack mounted at an environmentally controlled site. I don't have rack
ears and the feet and the small blank panels (where the rack ears go)
are missing. This unit works fantastic and gas a new memory battery
installed. I replaced one of the jacks in front with a BNC (easily
reversed mod that screwed in). I also put a nice black anodized aluminum
spinner knob on the VFO shaft encoder for ease of tuning. It makes for a
very sensitive VLF receiver and can measure extremely low levels with
great accuracy. By the way, there is an RF output jack on rear which
enables you to sweep filters etc.

_The service manual is included._

$525 plus shipping

Description :

HP 3586B Selective Level Meter 3586B: Meets North American Bell
requirements, 50Hz to 32.5MHz frequency range with 75ohm unbalanced
signal input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 124ohm balanced
signal input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 135ohm balanced Input

--

Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.