Old October 1st 05, 01:47 AM
N1RSP

Default IRLP Station FS

I ahve a IRLP station that I would like to put up for sale.This system is on
line and has been since 2004.It has a Acer computer sytem running the Linux
Red Hat 9 and version 3.0 IRLP board with all the wires needed to hook to a
Yaesu radio such as the FT-7100 or FT-1500 radios and some others.It was
used up till today on the 145.130 repeater in Gloucester,Mass.If anyone is
interested,it can be tested at anytime on any repeater.It is currently on
147.49 simplex in Gloucester now.I will sell the system less the radio for
$200.00.I can be reached at 978-281-3359 or email me at .

--
73 N1RSP
Grid 42

Old October 4th 05, 11:36 AM
N1RSP

Station was SOLD! Thanks for the interest.
I do know of another station for sale if anyone is interested.
"N1RSP" wrote in message
I ahve a IRLP station that I would like to put up for sale.This system is
on line and has been since 2004.It has a Acer computer sytem running the
Linux Red Hat 9 and version 3.0 IRLP board with all the wires needed to
hook to a Yaesu radio such as the FT-7100 or FT-1500 radios and some
others.It was used up till today on the 145.130 repeater in
Gloucester,Mass.If anyone is interested,it can be tested at anytime on any
repeater.It is currently on 147.49 simplex in Gloucester now.I will sell
the system less the radio for $200.00.I can be reached at 978-281-3359 or
email me at .

--
73 N1RSP
Grid 42
IRLP Node # 4162
The Home of The Perfect Storm
Gloucester,Mass.

If Authorized by a Legal Licensed Amateur THE Policy 11 October 7th 05 02:32 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM