Old October 5th 05, 08:39 PM

Default FS: Yaesu FT-530 - 350/obo

FT-530, with softside case, three batts (only 1 is good fer any length
of time), Bottom adapter (when you run it off a power supply..Makes it
real short...Also the two hole NC-50 fast charger....DC power cord,
Headphone and MC/push to talk....Manual and even have the factory box
that the 530 came in....

$350 obo.

ps: I know some people are saying that the price is too high for such a
radio. But look at the amount of accessories included. You can sit
there and say, "eBay has this and that for x", well this isn't eBay.
Either you're interested in making a serious offer or not. Radio value
is all in what it trades for and we all know that. So let's not kid
ourselves when it comes to how cheap you can get this and that. Most
radios DO NOT compare to this one. Of course we won't mention the fact
that it is also a PRE-BAN receiver. But that's besides the point, I
and the person who owns it are both higher classed LICENSED hams. So
I'm not going to entertain chislers. If you want that, stick with the
eBay crowd fellas (and the YL's who might be reading this).

That being said, figure how much it would cost to buy one new... plus
add in extra batteries, a two spot charger, a hand mic (for those who
want that policeman look), the fact that it is a dual bander that you
can set one for listening to a repeater and the other for scanning
unlike a single band radio and you got quite a rig. Time it right or
use a slightly better gain antenna and you can hit satellites with the
radio or just talk across town. To me, it is a fair deal for this unit
(owning 2-3 of them in my time). Plug it into your sound card and use
a software packet modem and it's probably the smallest packet station
you'll ever see.

73 de Don - KL7EET