RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: 40m ARC-5 transmitter parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/79840-wanted-40m-arc-5-transmitter-parts.html)

-=H=- October 7th 05 01:37 PM

Wanted: 40m ARC-5 transmitter parts

Hi all,

I'm looking for parts to repair a T-22/ARC-5 transmitter
that was damaged in shipment. This was a pristine, unused
original transmitter that's worth repairing. Here's what
I'm looking for:

* I need the roller coil, but only the coil itself, not
all of the brackets and the roller contact. This coil
is part number 6035, and must come from a 7.0 - 9.1
MHz transmitter (T-22/ARC-5, BC-459, etc).

* I need a top cover with the black wrinkle finish, which
can come from any ARC-5 transmitter. It would be nice
to have one from another T-22 so that the nameplate on
the top would match, but that's not a necessity. I'd
like to have the mirror in place over the 1629 tube,
but that's also not a necessity.

* I need a front panel that's in excellent condition. I
know, they're riveted to the chassis in several places.
The rivets can be drilled out and replaced with either
new rivets or black anodized #4-40 hardware.

* Calibration crystal somewhere in the 40m ham band. The
one that came in my unit is up in the mid 8 MHz range.

I would prefer to buy just the parts I need, but if I have
to, I'll buy a complete or incomplete rig if the price is
cheap enuff. If you're looking to get rich by selling me
ARC-5 parts, don't waste either of our time. I won't pay
"eBay price" for this stuff. Someone must have what I'm
looking for just taking up space in their basement...

Whatcha got?

73,
Dean K5DH

David Stinson October 7th 05 06:56 PM

Wanted: 40m ARC-5 transmitter parts

Good God, Dean!
Did they run over it with a fork lift???

[email protected] October 7th 05 10:07 PM

Wanted: 40m ARC-5 transmitter parts

Hi
how much are you willing to pay for a 6035 coil?
73
Fred