Old October 7th 05, 01:37 PM
-=H=-

Default Wanted: 40m ARC-5 transmitter parts

Hi all,

I'm looking for parts to repair a T-22/ARC-5 transmitter
that was damaged in shipment. This was a pristine, unused
original transmitter that's worth repairing. Here's what
I'm looking for:

* I need the roller coil, but only the coil itself, not
all of the brackets and the roller contact. This coil
is part number 6035, and must come from a 7.0 - 9.1
MHz transmitter (T-22/ARC-5, BC-459, etc).

* I need a top cover with the black wrinkle finish, which
can come from any ARC-5 transmitter. It would be nice
to have one from another T-22 so that the nameplate on
the top would match, but that's not a necessity. I'd
like to have the mirror in place over the 1629 tube,
but that's also not a necessity.

* I need a front panel that's in excellent condition. I
know, they're riveted to the chassis in several places.
The rivets can be drilled out and replaced with either
new rivets or black anodized #4-40 hardware.

* Calibration crystal somewhere in the 40m ham band. The
one that came in my unit is up in the mid 8 MHz range.

I would prefer to buy just the parts I need, but if I have
to, I'll buy a complete or incomplete rig if the price is
cheap enuff. If you're looking to get rich by selling me
ARC-5 parts, don't waste either of our time. I won't pay
"eBay price" for this stuff. Someone must have what I'm
looking for just taking up space in their basement...

Whatcha got?

73,
Dean K5DH

Old October 7th 05, 06:56 PM
David Stinson

Good God, Dean!
Did they run over it with a fork lift???

Old October 7th 05, 10:07 PM

Hi
how much are you willing to pay for a 6035 coil?
73
Fred