Old October 8th 05, 04:38 PM
Dave Edwards

Default FA Hallicrafters SX-117 Beauty!!

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old October 8th 05, 05:13 PM
David

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:38:31 -0400, "Dave Edwards"
wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Limited Coverage

Old October 8th 05, 05:19 PM

Dave Edwards wrote:
See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Photographed against a red background.

Old October 8th 05, 05:21 PM
Old Guy

wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Limited Coverage

So when did Amateur Bands become NON-shortwave? Did I miss something? My
R5000
doesn't receive 38 MHz or 49 MHz - does that make it limited too?

Old October 8th 05, 06:39 PM
Peter Voelpel

David wrote:
On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:38:31 -0400, "Dave Edwards"
wrote:

See pics here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=1&sspage nam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Limited Coverage

better to hear something on the bands without intermodulation then
to have a scanner

Old October 8th 05, 06:51 PM
Peter Voelpel

wrote:
Dave Edwards wrote:
See pics here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=1&sspage nam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Photographed against a red background.

true,
you may keep your drivers license ;-)

Old October 9th 05, 01:45 AM
Travis

Beauty is right!

I might be tempted if I didn't all ready have "too" many radios.

Old October 9th 05, 08:30 PM
D Peter Maus

Travis wrote:
Beauty is right!

I might be tempted if I didn't all ready have "too" many radios.

There is no such thing as too many radios.

Old October 10th 05, 12:27 AM
D Peter Maus

Dave Edwards wrote:
Hey...is that right??? My wife told me otherwise!!!!

...Dave

I've never understood how one spouse can TELL another how he/she may
or may not operate his/her hobbies. It would seem to me that if it's
really a partnership....well, you get the drift.

Maybe it's time to take the Howard Hughes approach:

"Women? It's cheaper to buy an airline."

And then buy the radios you want.