RadioBanter

-   -   FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!** (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/79845-fa-rme-6900-receiver-%2A%2Anear-mint-%2A%2A.html)

Dave Edwards October 8th 05 04:40 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

David October 8th 05 05:16 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:40:02 -0400, "Dave Edwards"
wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Again, Amateur Bands only.

Old Guy October 8th 05 05:20 PM

wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Again, Amateur Bands only.

So post your diatribe to the group that gives a damn about your comments.
Rec.radio.amateur....
is just fine for this.

[email protected] October 8th 05 05:20 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

Again, photographed against a red background.

Lawrence Statton N1GAK/XE2 October 8th 05 05:51 PM

writes:
Again, photographed against a red background.

Okay, I can understand how the amateur-only-coverage is *barely*
germane (since the ads are crossposted into a pair of non-ham groups),
but what *possible* consideration should the color of the poster's
backdrop be? Is it a trademark of a reputed lid, or are you just
being sarcastic?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Lawrence Statton -
m s/aba/c/g
Computer software consists of only two components: ones and
zeros, in roughly equal proportions. All that is required is to
sort them into the correct order.

David October 8th 05 06:33 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:20:11 -0700, "Old Guy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Again, Amateur Bands only.

So post your diatribe to the group that gives a damn about your comments.
Rec.radio.amateur....
is just fine for this.

Is that a commercial usenet group? I didn't realize there was such a
thing.

I have some nice old books...

Brian Hill October 8th 05 07:58 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

"Lawrence Statton N1GAK/XE2" wrote in message
-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-shoot-me...
writes:
Again, photographed against a red background.

Okay, I can understand how the amateur-only-coverage is *barely*
germane (since the ads are crossposted into a pair of non-ham groups),
but what *possible* consideration should the color of the poster's
backdrop be? Is it a trademark of a reputed lid, or are you just
being sarcastic?

That's got me scratching my head too? Maybe it has to do with making the
merchandise look better like Red furnishings and wallpaper in a sleazy
bordello ; )

B.H.

John S. October 8th 05 11:22 PM

wrote:

See pics here....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Again, Amateur Bands only.

So post your diatribe to the group that gives a damn about your comments.
Rec.radio.amateur....
is just fine for this.

Uhhh where's the diatribe.

I only read an observation that it only had ham bands. A serious
limitation....

Dave Edwards October 8th 05 11:26 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

Is there a color you would more prefer?
I can delete the add and run it again with a different color background if
it
would be more to your liking!

....Dave

wrote in message
oups.com...
Again, photographed against a red background.

Brian Hill October 8th 05 11:31 PM

FA RME 6900 receiver **near MINT!!**

"Dave Edwards" wrote in message
. ..
Is there a color you would more prefer?
I can delete the add and run it again with a different color background if
it
would be more to your liking!

Hi Dave. Do you have anything in a lavender? LOL! : )

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe