Old October 9th 05, 09:00 PM
John Burke

Default Signal One MilSpec 1030C

Great Signal One that is a large radio worth almost 10K. I have it from a
estate sale and I want to move it.

I will take the first 4500.00 that I see for the radio.

I have saw the owner using it, but I have not plugged it in. It is BIG.. I
have no room for it..I have not found the manual but they are available at
the SIGNAL ONE site.

Great deal.. Filters, TNC, Tuner, 200 Watt, all built in the beast.
I am located in Woodland Wa near Portland Or.

You got to have this radio. It is a converted IC-781, and is less that 2
years old since it was done. He paid 6000 to convert the 781, so the price
I said would be a steal..

PICK up is desired..

Than ks

John

Old October 10th 05, 08:57 PM

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:00:52 -0700, John Burke
wrote:

I will take the first 4500.00 that I see for the radio.

I bet you will!!!