RadioBanter

-   -   WTT nice looking and working Compaq laptop pc for a decent C.B. type ssb base radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/79907-wtt-nice-looking-working-compaq-laptop-pc-decent-c-b-type-ssb-base-radio.html)

[email protected] October 13th 05 05:56 AM

WTT nice looking and working Compaq laptop pc for a decent C.B. type ssb base radio

want to trade a nice little compaq laptop pc ( 500mhz.,192 meg of ram,
usb, cdrom,floppy,14" display everything working fine ) for a good
working decent looking ssb base radio with 10 and or 11 meters
capability,the easiest way to do a deal like this,I think, would be for
each of us to just ship the item to the other and then it's a done
deal...you ship radio to me,I ship laptop to you ..we can swap photo's
and info on equipment if interested...email or call 509-751-0656 ask
for Bob..

[email protected] October 19th 05 02:36 PM

WTT nice looking and working Compaq laptop pc for a decent C.B. type ssb base radio

would you be interested in selling the laptop ?

cherokee376 October 23rd 05 06:26 AM

wrote:
would you be interested in selling the laptop ?

Hello Sorry if this is late getting to you, I forgot I even posted
this thing, lol.... to answer your question, no I want to trade not
sell, if you have anything like I am looking for,mentioned in original
post, fine email me with info, if not then I must say sorry... and
thanks for asking..