Old October 13th 05, 05:56 AM

Default WTT nice looking and working Compaq laptop pc for a decent C.B. type ssb base radio

want to trade a nice little compaq laptop pc ( 500mhz.,192 meg of ram,
usb, cdrom,floppy,14" display everything working fine ) for a good
working decent looking ssb base radio with 10 and or 11 meters
capability,the easiest way to do a deal like this,I think, would be for
each of us to just ship the item to the other and then it's a done
deal...you ship radio to me,I ship laptop to you ..we can swap photo's
and info on equipment if interested...email or call 509-751-0656 ask
for Bob..

Old October 19th 05, 02:36 PM

would you be interested in selling the laptop ?