Old October 17th 05, 04:02 PM
acamil

Default want to sell 6bk4c

I have 21 pieces 6BK4C that are removed from equipment. I would like to
sell them as a lot.

These were tested good over 4 years ago. I donot currently have any way
to test. I guarantee that one third will operate. I will refund your
money upon receipt of the defective tubes. All I ask is that you let me
know if there is a problem within 10 days of receipt.

Please email me if you are interested at .

Thank you

Do You Have a Ham or CB Radio Product to Sell ??? Bill Swap 5 March 23rd 05 07:02 PM
yaesu 1000 mp for sell joe Equipment 4 April 16th 04 04:26 PM
yaesu 1000 mp for sell joe Equipment 0 April 15th 04 03:13 AM
best way to sell Heliax, coax John Smith Antenna 2 March 7th 04 05:02 PM
Uniden BC-895XLT, software, cables, many accessories, MUST SELL Jason Antman Swap 3 October 8th 03 08:46 PM