RadioBanter

-   -   needed software for my bc895xlt (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/80301-needed-software-my-bc895xlt.html)

woofie October 21st 05 09:30 AM

needed software for my bc895xlt

hi there i had the software and over time must have lost it now i want to
dig my scanner out and use it but dont have the software would somebody
email me a copy of it
thanks
ian 73's

PowerHouse Communications October 22nd 05 01:37 PM

needed software for my bc895xlt

The BC895XLT never had software. Other third parties have created software
to work with in, but there was never any OEM software available for it..