Old October 21st 05, 09:30 AM
woofie

Default needed software for my bc895xlt

hi there i had the software and over time must have lost it now i want to
dig my scanner out and use it but dont have the software would somebody
email me a copy of it
thanks
ian 73's

Old October 22nd 05, 01:37 PM
PowerHouse Communications

The BC895XLT never had software. Other third parties have created software
to work with in, but there was never any OEM software available for it..