Old October 27th 05, 06:54 PM
Jack

Default Wanted KWM2A

Hi,
I am looking for a KWM2A working or not. I prefer a cosmetically clean
radio. Also interested in a 516F-2 power supply and 312B-4 station
console.

I used to work on these in the Air Force back in the early 70's. I have a
KWM-380 and wish to add to my Collins station.

I can be reached at 513-683-2676 evenings EST or by email. Please remove
the xyz characters from the email address shown in this post if replying by
email.

Thanks,

Jack WB8BFS

Wanted KWM2A Jack Equipment 3 October 27th 05 07:44 PM
FOR SALE < WANTED [email protected] Shortwave 0 June 30th 05 02:48 AM
For Sale MFJ1026 , Wanted Lowe HF150 David Shortwave 1 November 4th 04 06:48 PM
FOR SALE Drake,Tentec,Kenwood,Hy-Gain & Wanted David Swap 0 October 3rd 04 04:48 AM
Wanted - QRP rig and Tuner M. Kassay Boatanchors 0 April 6th 04 03:27 PM