Old October 27th 05, 09:26 PM
Dan Conti

Default FS : Stridsberg MCA208M VHF/UHF Receiver Multicoupler - 25 MHz to1 GHz - 8 Ports

I am selling the MCA208M Stridsberg Multicoupler, VHF/UHF Receiver
Multicoupler - 25 MHz to 1 GHz - 8 Ports . Includes AC power supply.

Full information available on this item here :

http://www.stridsberg.com/prod01.htm

It is only 2 months old, and as I am scaling down my shack of receivers,
I no longer need a multicoupler with so many ports.

This item sells for $330.00 plus shipping new from Stridsberg.

$280.00 shipped via UPS ground insured. This price is firm and I am not
interested in trading.

I will accept PAYPAL or US Postal Money order only.

eBay feedback for review under OFFDAN.

E-mail with questions or to purchase.

Dan
Old October 27th 05, 10:31 PM

Yawn, gee don't do us any favors. I think I will just spend the extra
50 bucks and get a brand new one!! Usually 'used gear' goes for around
60% of new price...

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
:I am selling the MCA208M Stridsberg Multicoupler, VHF/UHF Receiver
: Multicoupler - 25 MHz to 1 GHz - 8 Ports . Includes AC power supply.
:
:

Old October 28th 05, 03:45 AM
Dan Conti

Yawn, gee don't do us any favors.

Is this stuff keeping you up?

I think I will just spend the extra
50 bucks and get a brand new one!!

It's your 50 bucks.

Usually 'used gear' goes for around
60% of new price...

HHhhmmm, does that explain why many people pay the NEW price or more for
stuff on eBay?

Based on what FACTS do you make such a silly statement?
STandard depreciation is generally 30%, but based on the condition it
could be less or more. Depends on the buyer and the market.

This stupidity proves once again that FS postings have gone the way of
the 8 track tape here in usefulness.

Stupid statements from fools speaking for everyone else when they say "US".

Not here to do any favors Pal, just offering soemone to save some bucks
on a like new item.

See ya on eBay!

Dan

Old October 28th 05, 03:47 AM
Dan Conti

One more thing there "K"....

When you want to sell any of your equipment for 60% off it's new price,
please e-mail me direct. I'll buy it all.

8 )
Old October 28th 05, 04:35 AM
Dan Conti

Ths Stridsberg has been SOLD.

Silly comments notwithstanding, thanks to everyone else who replied...

Dan

Old October 28th 05, 10:49 AM
dxAce

k wrote:

Well, looks like another one born every minute! har.

Then you've got company, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 28th 05, 03:55 PM
Scan Da Bands

Dan I sent you mail on the

Old October 28th 05, 04:15 PM

Well now that you mention it, I do have a 'few' things I would gladly
sell for 60% of new price. Like a Harris RF-590H, you interested? I
also have the matching Harris RF-1310H transmitter. What say you?

"Scan Da Bands" wrote in message
: Dan I sent you mail on the
: